Here are some great gifts for bread bakers! These items make wonderful presents for birthdays, Christmas & holidays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, etc. These tools are also fantastic as “Sorry! I screwed up” apology presents. 🙂 Below you will find fun gifts, practical gifts and even slightly weird gifts (baguette slippers & bread pillows!!).
As an Amazon Associate, this website earns from qualifying purchases. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via the links below.
- Bread Slicers – Bread slicers help to create perfectly sliced bread. They allow you to make similar-sized bread slices versus making a slice too big or too small.
- “Mom” Cutting Boards – These cutting boards are dedicated to all of the fantastic Moms out there. Great for Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc.
- Sourdough Bread Making Kit – These kits often have all of the tools & instructions needed to create delicious sourdough bread.
- Zojirushi BB-PDC20BA Home Bakery Virtuoso Plus Breadmaker – This is a premium bread machine with tons of bells & whistles. I would love to have one of these bread machines! This is an advanced two-paddle bread machine with 15 bread settings such as “Multigrain, Whole Wheat, Rapid Whole Wheat, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free and Vegan”.
- Bread Pillows – Fun “bread” gifts that can be used on your couch, bed, etc.
- Dutch Oven – This bread tool is often used for making artisan no-knead bread. It bakes & “steams” the bread in your oven.
- Bread Lame – A specialized (but inexpensive) tool used for “scoring” the tops of bread. Scoring helps to prevent uncontrol bread “bursts”, etc.
- Baguette Pans – These bread pans help you to shape the perfect baguette (French bread).
- Bread Making Books – These books provide tons of lessons on how to make easy beginner breads and/or advanced artisan breads.
- Bread Thermometers – These tools are used to measure the internal temperature of your homemade bread & baked goods. A great way for determining if your baked good is fully baked.
- Hamburger & Hotdog Bun Molds – These specialized trays allow you to create uniform-sized hamburger & hotdog buns.
- Bread Boxes – An attractive tool for keeping bread protected from dust & pests.
- Kitchen Scales – One of the biggest problems in making bread is inaccurate ingredient measurements. Kitchen scales help to solve that problem (if the recipe provides ingredients in grams or ounces). Used by most international bakers as they want greater accuracy (versus using measuring cups & spoons).
- Buttermilk Powder – Buttermilk helps to create softer bread by “tenderizing” the gluten. However, fresh buttermilk can be hard to find in stores. Therefore, you should take a look at powdered buttermilk. It helps you to create liquid buttermilk and it has a longer shelf life than fresh buttermilk.
- Bread Machine Cookbooks – Many of Bread Dad’s visitors own (and love) bread machines. These books have tons of wonderful bread machine recipes.
- Heart Shaped Cutting Boards – The perfect gift for Valentine’s Day or anniversaries!
- Sandwich & Panini Recipe Books – These cookbooks help turn homemade bread into amazing sandwiches & toasty paninis.
- Gourmet Bread Mixes – Buy your favorite baker some specialty bread mixes such as San Francisco Style Sourdough Bread, New York Gourmet Rye Bread, Black Russian (Pumpernickel) Bread, Farmhouse Honey Wheat Bread, etc.
- Panini Presses – These amazing machines turn your homemade sandwiches into warm & toasty paninis.
- Bread Slippers – Get something fun & crazy for your favorite bread baker! How about baguette slippers! 🙂
- Grain Mills – These tools allow you to grind your own homemade flour, cornmeal, etc.
- Oven Thermometers – This is a very inexpensive tool used to make sure your oven has been heated to the correct temperature. Great for determining if you have preheated your oven to the right temperature.
- Bread Making T-Shirts – More fun & cheap bread gifts.
For more gifts for bread bakers, please visit these Bread Dad sections: