This page provides you with a ton of easy cookie recipes such as chocolate chip cranberry cookies, M&M chocolate chip cookies & many more. Your kids will love the taste of these delicious cookies… and you will love how easy they are to make!
M&M Chocolate Cookies
List of Easy Cookie Recipes
- Butterscotch Chip Cookies – Cookies made with deliciously sweet & buttery butterscotch chips.
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies – My kids’ favorite homemade cookies! These are simple-to-make cookies that contain delicious chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies – Chocolate chips and slightly tart dried cranberries are a perfect cookie combo.
- Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips – Delicious and double chocolaty!
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies – A simple cookie recipe made with milk chocolate chips. Your kids will love them!
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – These are not tiny cookies. Rather they are delicious cookies made with mini chocolate chips.
- M&M Chocolate Cookies – These fantastic darker-colored cookies are covered with brightly colored M&Ms.
- M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies – These chocolate chip cookies are topped with delicious M&Ms. These are lighter colored cookies (versus our darker M&M chocolate cookies).
- No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Delicious chocolate chip cookies… made without any butter. This means that they contain a lot less saturated fat than regular chocolate chip cookies (made with butter).
- No Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies – These eggless chocolate chip cookies are delicious!
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies – These white chocolate treats are perfect for holidays & special occasions.
FYI – You can also visit our Cookie Instructional Videos section if you want to watch videos that discuss common cookie problems & solutions, how to make chewy or crunchy cookies, etc.
Cookie Recipes – Questions
Do cookies need yeast?
No. Most traditional cookie recipes do not use yeast. Instead, many cookie recipes (i.e. chocolate chip cookies) use baking soda or baking powder as a leavening agent. These ingredients help cookies to quickly rise and become more airy & fluffy. Moreover, many easy-to-make cookies are fully cooked with 8-11 minutes and this is not nearly enough time for yeast to rise.
Why is baking soda added to cookie recipes?
Baking soda is added to many cookie recipes because it acts a “leavening” agent. The baking soda helps the cookie dough to rise during the baking process. This results in an airier & fluffier cookie.
For more information on baking soda, you should read this Wikipedia article.