This page provides you with a ton of easy cookie recipes such as chocolate chip cranberry cookies, M&M chocolate chip cookies, trail mix cookies, no butter cookies & many more. Your kids will love the taste of these delicious cookies… and you will love how easy they are to make!
Homemade cookies are also usually less expensive & fresher than bakery cookies. Moreover, some store-brand cookies contain strange chemicals & preservatives. With homemade cookies, you know what is going into your cookies and you can screen out unwanted & questionable ingredients.
No Butter Oatmeal Cookies (with Chocolate Chips)
- No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Complete List of our Easy Cookie Recipes
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies are an amazing fusion of sweet ripe bananas and chocolate chip cookies.
- Butterscotch Chip Cookies – Cookies made with deliciously sweet & buttery butterscotch chips.
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies – My kids’ favorite homemade cookies! These are simple-to-make cookies that contain delicious chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies – Chocolate chips and slightly tart dried cranberries are a perfect cookie combo.
- Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips – Delicious and double chocolaty!
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies – This easy cookie recipe made with milk chocolate chips. Your kids will love them!
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – These are not tiny cookies. Rather they are delicious cookies made with mini chocolate chips.
- M&M Chocolate Cookies – These fantastic darker-colored cookies are covered with brightly colored M&Ms.
- M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies – These chocolate chip cookies are topped with delicious M&Ms. These are lighter colored cookies (versus our darker M&M chocolate cookies).
- No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Delicious chocolate chip cookies… made without any butter. This means that they contain a lot less saturated fat than regular chocolate chip cookies (made with butter).
- No Butter Oatmeal Cookies – These soft no butter cookies are stuffed with chocolate chips, dried fruit and old fashioned oat flakes.
- No Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies – These eggless chocolate chip cookies are delicious!
- Sunflower Seed Cookies – These fantastic cookies are made with roasted sunflower seeds, M&Ms and dried cranberries.
- Trail Mix Cookies – These delicious cookies are created with homemade trail mix ingredients such as M&Ms, dried cranberries and/or chopped peanuts. You can make many different varieties.
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies – These white chocolate treats are perfect for holidays & special occasions.
If you liked any of these recipes, we hope you will leave a comment below & 5 star rating. We LOVE to hear from people who have enjoyed our recipes! Jump to comment section
Cookie Recipes – Questions
Do cookies need yeast?
No. Most traditional cookie recipes do not use yeast. Instead, many cookie recipes (i.e. chocolate chip cookies) use baking soda or baking powder as a leavening agent. These ingredients help cookies to quickly rise and become more airy & fluffy. Moreover, many easy-to-make cookies are fully cooked with 8-11 minutes and this is not nearly enough time for yeast to rise.
Why is baking soda added to cookie recipes?
Baking soda is added to many cookie recipes because it acts a “leavening” agent. The baking soda helps the cookie dough to rise during the baking process. This results in an airier & fluffier cookie.
For more information on baking soda, you should read this Wikipedia article.
What tools do you need to make cookies?
Cookies are very easy to make and don’t need a lot of special tools. At a minimum, home bakers generally need measuring cups & spoons (and/or a kitchen scale), a mixing bowl, an electric mixer (and/or a large spoon), baking trays, oven mitts, soft spatula, an oven and cooling racks.
For more details, you should visit our essential cookie tools page.
- Wikipedia, Butterscotch
- Wikipedia, Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Wikipedia, Oatmeal
- Wikipedia, Types of Chocolate
15+ Easy Cookie Recipes
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- See individual recipes for other ingredients required
- To make these recipes, you will also need to have baking sheets and an oven.
- Please see the specific recipes in order to see the ingredients, oven settings and time needed to make these easy cookie recipes.
Your fantastic comments motivate us to write more easy & delicious recipes. Also beginning bakers learn a ton from your helpful suggestions, tips and amazing recipe variations. Thank you!
Please leave a comment & recipe rating in the comment box below. Thanks!