There are tons of homemade bread benefits. They range from screening out unwanted preservatives to creating a much better tasting bread (than packaged store bread). For a wide variety of easy-to-make bread recipes, please visit Bread Dad’s sections on Bread Machine Recipes and Easy Banana Bread Recipes.
Homemade Bread Benefits
- It is fresh!!! You are baking in your kitchen and can eat right away. It hasn’t been sitting on the store shelf for days or weeks.
- Homemade bread will make your house smell great. What beats the smell of freshly baked bread?
- You can screen out strange chemicals & preservatives and you know actually what has been added to your homemade bread.
- You can add your favorite spices & ingredients to make your bread even better.
- It is very easy to make homemade bread if you use a bread machine. Just throw in the ingredients and press the start button! You can make many easy Bread Machine Recipes such as White Bread, Banana Bread, Oatmeal Bread, etc.
- You can also easily make homemade oven-baked bread. You just “need” to knead by hand if you do not use a machine. 🙂
- You can make a large number of different bread varieties. Why be stuck with the limited selection at your local supermarket?
- Homemade bread is often cheaper than buying artisanal bread.
- Your family will love the taste of delicious homemade bread!!!!!! You will be the hero of the kitchen.
- Wikipedia, Bread, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread