Muffin recipes are super easy & delicious. Here are recipes for banana nut muffins, cornbread muffins, chocolate chip banana bread muffins, cranberry banana bread muffins and many more.
Each of these easy muffin recipes uses simple ingredients and produces great tasting muffins that your whole family will love. They are perfect as a great tasting breakfast treat, snack or dessert. Moreover, muffins have the key advantage of taking a lot less time to bake versus regular banana bread, cakes, etc.
Easy Muffin Recipe – Pumpkin Banana Muffins
Easy Muffin Recipes
- Banana Bread Muffins – These are “muffin versions” of our classic banana bread recipe. Super easy to make!
- Banana Nut Bread Muffins – Great tasting “nutty” muffins.
- Blueberry Banana Muffins – A delicious combination of blueberries & sweet ripe bananas.
- Brown Sugar Banana Muffins – Muffins made with rich brown sugar & ripe bananas. It also has a fantastic large crystal sugar topping.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins – These delicious muffins use mini chocolate chips & ripe bananas.
- Cornbread Muffins – These sweet cornbread muffins are very easy to make and they are a great breakfast treat.
- Cranberry Banana Muffins – These great tasting muffins are a wonderful combination of sweet ripe bananas and slightly tart cranberries.
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins – These wonderful dark muffins are made with bananas, mini chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- No Butter Banana Muffins – Traditional banana muffins… but made without any butter.
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins – These are fantastic muffins… especially since they are topped with mini chocolate chips!
- Strawberry Banana Bread Muffins – Sweet strawberries & ripe bananas. A great combination of flavors.
- Walnut Banana Bread Muffins – This is a wonderful recipe for banana bread muffins that contain chopped walnuts.
If you liked any of these recipes, I hope you will leave a comment & 5 star rating (in the comment box at the bottom of the page). We LOVE to hear from people who have enjoyed our bread machine recipes!
Questions – Easy Muffin Recipes
Are banana muffins a type of quick bread?
Yes. Like banana breads, banana muffins are a type of quick bread. Quick breads tend to be sweet, used as snacks or desserts and are leavened with faster rising baking soda/powder. In contrast, sandwich-type breads are usually less sweet and leavened with slower rising bread yeast.
Are muffins and cupcakes the same?
No. Muffins and cupcakes are different. Cupcakes are more cake-like, sweeter and use frosting. Muffins are usually less sweet than cupcakes, generally don’t use frosting and often contain fruit (i.e. blueberries or bananas). In addition, cupcakes are seen as more of a dessert whereas muffins are more often used as a breakfast treat or snack.
Why do you remove the muffins from the muffin tray to cool down?
You need to leave the muffins in the muffin tray for approximately 5 minutes after they have been removed from the oven. This helps to ensure that the muffins have been completely cooked. However, after the 5 minutes, the muffins need to be removed from the muffin trays and placed on a cooling rack to finish their cool down. If they are not removed from the muffin trays after 5 minutes, the bottom of the muffins can become soggy.
Are banana muffins the same as banana bread?
Banana muffins generally use the same ingredients as banana bread. However, banana muffins have a much shorter baking time compared to banana bread given the smaller volume of batter and larger relative “surface area” exposed to the oven’s heat. Therefore, it is very easy to convert a great banana bread recipe into delicious banana muffins if you are mindful of the baking time differences.
Future Easy Muffin Recipes – We hope to add these muffin recipes over the next few months.
- Apple Muffins
- Apple Walnut Muffins
- Applesauce Muffins
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Bran Muffins
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Chocolate Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins
- Cinnamon Banana Muffins
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Crumble Top Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Oat Bran Muffins
- Oatmeal Muffins
- Oatmeal Banana Muffins
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Oatmeal Raisin Muffins – This muffin recipe is also great with dried cranberries.
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
- Raisin Bran Muffins
- Vegan Banana Muffins
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Whole Wheat Muffins
- Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Wikipedia, Banana Bread, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_bread
- Wikipedia, Muffin, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin
10+ SUPER Easy Muffin Recipes
- Baking Powder/Soda (leavening agent)
- See individual recipes for other ingredients required
- To make these recipes, you will need muffin trays and an oven.
- Please see the specific recipes in order to see the ingredients, oven settings and time required to make these easy muffin recipes.