This page provides you with many easy sandwich recipes that we have made with our home made bread. Try them out for your family’s lunches. Variety is the spice of life… and makes for less boring lunches! 🙂
Easy Sandwich Recipes
- Avocado BLT Sandwich Recipe – Try this with our homemade Bacon Bread Recipe.
- Breakfast Sandwich Ideas
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- Chicken Sandwich Ideas
- Grilled Pepper Jack Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Sandwich Recipe – This delicious Italian-style sandwich is also known as a Caprese sandwich. Our Italian Herb Bread is great for this sandwich.
- Panini Sandwich Ideas – Use a panini grill to make great tasting hot toasted sandwiches.
- Panini Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Sandwich Recipe
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe – Our Chocolate Chip Bread is perfect for peanut butter sandwiches. It is like a bread version of the Reese’s® peanut butter cup!
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich Recipe
- Roast Beef & Wasabi Sandwich Recipe – This tastes wonderful with our Beer Bread.
- Turkey Sandwich Ideas
- Classic Turkey Sandwich Recipe – This is great with our Cranberry & Golden Raisin Bread. Reminds me of Thanksgiving!
- Turkey Club Sandwich Recipe – Club sandwiches often taste better with home made white bread because the bread doesn’t interfere with all of the club sandwich ingredients.
- Vegetarian Sandwich Ideas
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
- Grilled Red Pepper & Onions Sandwich Recipe
- Spicy Tofu Sandwich Recipe – Made with solid tofu… not the mushy kind!
What is a Caprese sandwich?
A Caprese sandwich is a mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil sandwich often served on Italian bread or a French baguette. The ingredients in the Caprese sandwich may be topped with items such as pesto, olive oil, Italian dressing or Balsamic vinegar. It can be served as a regular sandwich, a grilled sandwich, etc.