Here is a list of great sandwich recipes. Try them out for your family’s lunches. Variety is the spice of life… and makes for less boring lunches! 🙂 These are our favorite sandwich recipes and range from avocado-based sandwiches to turkey sandwiches.
To make these sandwiches even more flavorful, you should visit Bread Dad’s section on the Best Sandwich Condiments and/or Best Sandwich Spreads. Of course, these sandwiches go great with Bread Dad’s easy Homemade Bread Recipes (i.e. White Bread, Whole Wheat Bread, French Bread & Italian Bread).
Bread Dad Sandwich Recipes
- Avocado BLT Sandwich Recipe
- Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Sausage & Peppers Sandwich Recipe (with cheese)
- Vegetarian Sandwich Recipe Ideas
Best Sandwich Recipes – Links to external websites
- Bacon Sandwich Recipes
- Barbecue Sandwich Recipes
- Breakfast Sandwich Recipes
- Cheese Sandwich Recipes
- Chicken Sandwich Recipes
- Curried Sandwich Recipes
- Falafel Sandwich Recipe
- Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Sandwich Recipe – This delicious Italian-style sandwich is also known as a Caprese sandwich. Our Italian Herb Bread is great for this sandwich.
- Panini Sandwich Ideas – Use a panini grill to make great tasting hot toasted sandwiches.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Recipe – Our Chocolate Chip Bread is perfect for peanut butter sandwiches. It is like a sandwich version of the Reese’s® peanut butter cup!
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich Recipes
- Roast Beef Sandwich Recipes
- Rye Bread Sandwich Recipes
- Sausage Sandwich Ideas
- Turkey Sandwich Ideas
- Vegetable-Based Sandwich Ideas
- Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
- Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
- Grilled Red Pepper & Onions Sandwich Recipe
- Spicy Tofu Sandwich Recipe – Made with solid tofu… not the mushy kind!
What is a Caprese sandwich?
A Caprese sandwich is a mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil sandwich often served on Italian bread or a French baguette. The ingredients in the Caprese sandwich may be topped with items such as pesto, olive oil, Italian dressing or Balsamic vinegar. It can be served as a regular sandwich, a grilled sandwich, etc.
What is a Reuben sandwich?
The traditional Reuben sandwich is a grilled sandwich composed of rye bread, corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Russian dressing. Of course, there are lots of regional variations (i.e. Reuben sandwich recipes that use thousand island dressing instead of Russian dressing).
What is a BLT?
A BLT is a sandwich made with B – bacon, L – lettuce and T – tomatoes. There are many BLT variations including whether the bread is grilled or toasted, the BLT includes mayonnaise, etc. BLT sandwiches are one of the most popular sandwiches eaten in America.